Our in-house Facebook training workshop will develop practical skills in using Facebook for business, help you to grow your following, improve your content and learn about the power of Facebook Advertising.
The workshop draws on extensive use of examples and case studies to help your team brainstorm content ideas and set out a plan for using Facebook effectively.
- Gain professional feedback on your current Facebook activity
- Learn how to perform key tasks on Facebook
- Understand how to develop great content
- Learn how to utilise the power of Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Pages – key functions
- Developing great content
- Growing your Facebook community
- Advertising and Promoted Posts
- Facebook PR: Events, PR and offers on Facebook
- Managing risk on Facebook
- Case Studies: Best practice use of Facebook from your sector
- Facebook Insights and Metrics
The training is delivered by Paul McGarrity, a highly experienced social media marketing trainer. Paul has successfully delivered Facebook training projects for a range of clients including Weight Watchers NI, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and The Policing Board of Northern Ireland Check out his profile here.
Our in-house Facebook training courses experience high demand. To discuss your requirements or book a workshop, contact Paul McGarrity now on 00353 1 6855942 (Rep of Ireland) or 02895 213844 (Northern Ireland)